Sunday 30 November 2008

No more drama >_<



Last night I decided that from now on the only thing that will matter is my well being. I know it sounds very selfish, but hey, that's me, a spoiled little princess and I'm not ashamed to admit it! =].
The first step will be very simple, no more dating, I am tired of that shit, honestly. Either they are out of my league or just plain stupid and I hate getting bored on a night out. I don't like boring guys, who would do anything for me, I am attracted to assholes, everyone knows it and that's just the way it will stay.
So starting today no more dating, not even with tattoo artists (big dissapointment I might add=[). I realised I'm better off alone, doing my things, learning, reading, enjoying the small things.
Can't wait to go home and spend Christmas with my mom and my grandparents ^_^. I hope it will snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment