Thursday 20 November 2008

Confused is my middle name O_o


Why is it that I never know what my next step will be?

One day I have a totally clear plan, I go for it and then the next day I want something not by far similar to that...
One day I am in love, like head over heels in love, the next day I just want to be alone...
One day I feel happy, I think that my life is perfect, I enjoy the sunshine, I soak up every ray of it, but then again the next day all I want is to shut my blinds and stay in bed all day, cuddled between my blankets...
One day I feel like I want to hug everyone, I am nice to everybody, I am patient with the kids I love, the next day I think everyone can drop dead for all I care...
One day I want to go home and be with everyone who matters to me, the next day I want to stay and start a new life...
One day I am nostalgic and I am looking forward to new exciting things, the next day I wonder what the fuck I am doing in this world...
One night I love to get drunk and party all night, the next night I just want to stay sober in a corner and listen to music...
One night I want to be with boys, the next night I just want to stay in, watch a slasher and have nightmares...

No fuckin' way out of this state of mind O_o

2 comments:

  1. Ennek a fele EMO-s >:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hat lehet, hogy kicsit emo hangulatomba voltam, de this is the way I feel kedves anonymous =]

    ReplyDelete