Monday 15 December 2008

Time is on my side huh?! O_o

I feel like complaining these days... because of my love/hate relationship with life. It is so beautifully messed up that sometimes I just burst into tears of both joy and sorrow at the same time. However that didn't happen lately, I'm all dried out of emotions...
I'm trying to be positive, my horoscope keeps saying that time is on my side, I just need to be patient. I don't even truly believe in the horoscope, it's just a bunch of random sentences anyway.
The deal is that I am desperately waiting for something to happen, although I have no idea whatsoever what it is... Until I find that magical something I'll just try the go with the flow approach yet again.
Good things come to those who wait. Not me, I hate to wait, I never wait for anything, I want everything right this instance and anyway why bother to wait if I even have no idea what for...
I'll just love and appreciate my questions and won't expect answers I can't handle!

Love/hate,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment