Saturday 13 December 2008

Karma O_o

Do you believe in karma? I do!!! What goes around comes around... every time! Whatever you do, it comes back to you. It is almost like an inevitable pattern. I am good, good is all I get, I am bad, bad is all I get. It is so simple. The problem is that sometimes I just forget about karma and then it hits me in the face and throws me to the ground without mercy. The sad thing is that I am the only one to blame as I try to avoid taking responsibilty for my actions so many times. I am the cause, trying to outsmart the effect, which doesn't really work in most cases anyway...

There are the waves and there is the wind, seen and unseen forces. Everyone has these same elements in their lives, the seen and unseen, karma and free will. ~Kuan Yin

No comments:

Post a Comment