Wednesday 10 December 2008

Supercalifragilistic expialidocious morning *_*

Supercalifragilistic expialidocious like Marry Poppins said... I still have no idea what it means, but that is how I feel right this moment.
I felt calm, with not a care in the world and suddenly someone who I haven't talked to in ages reappears in my life just like that, without any explanations and messes everything up. I wanted to get over those particular years when this person was a major part of my life. I actually did manage to accomplish that and now whammmm I remembered everything. It is strange because I felt like the conversation went on like we were two strangers and then he tells me that I still would shiver if he touched my back, why yes, thank you for reminding me!

Why can't I just have a normal day sometimes? O_o

1 comment:

  1. a normal day would suck......you probably would be deadly bored xD

    ReplyDelete