If you wake up in the middle of the night it can be good or it can be really bad. Here are a few random situations:
- You wake up thirsty (most probably due to having a dream about drinking out of a bottomless bottle or just because of the warm and dry air in your room) and you have a glass of water on your night table, which can be the most pleasant thing, just to drink all of it and to go right back to sleep. On the other hand if there isn't any it can be the most painful thing to go out to the kitchen half asleep and get some water because otherwise you just can't go back to sleep.
- You wake up and need the toilet desperately (and again most probably because you are having a dream about taking a wee on the loo or in the sea or in your pants or anywhere else), but you just don't have any strenght to get up because it will be so cold outside your warm, cozy bed. However you still have to go because you know it will be better after that. The worst thing that can happen is that you can't go back to sleep and you can start counting sheep then...
- You know it's a weekday night, you have to go to school or work in the morning, thus you have to wake up early. You fall asleep like a baby and you wake up at midnight, you look at your clock and realise that you can sleep for many many hours until the morning. The bad thing is when you wake up ten minutes before your alarm rings, in this case the whole morning is ruined.
- You are having a nightmare and wake up all sweaty and you can't go back to sleep until the sun comes up, you stay with your lights on and try to stay awake to avoid another nightmare (okay this might be just me after watching a Japanese psycho thriller:P)
- You wake up somewhere else, it takes minutes until you realise you are not in your room or that maybe you have someone sleeping next to you, this can be both, pleasant and unpleasant.
Okay then, I will resume my list now and I'll call it a night! I made sure to have an extra large glass of water next to my bed just in case :D
Night night! ^_^