Monday 26 January 2009

How too many ways of communication can screw up so many things >_<

My phone is getting messed up, I receive only half of the messages and sometimes the little envelope appears on the screen but I cannot actually see the message in my inbox folder. God damn it >_<.
Some people complain about me not answering their messages, some people just ignore me and they don't even tell me that they sent me a message which remained unreplied. How I hate this hi-tech world, where you are obliged to learn text message etiquette and give a thousand explanations if you just don't feel like answering your phone or replying on the messenger, in order to avoid upsetting others...
A phone call, a text message or an e-mail can become the most important thing in your life and if you don't receive it because of a technical error or any other reason for that matter, it can mess up everything...
It was so nice when in high school we didn't even use mobile phones or messenger and we just set up a date and everyone showed up, there weren't any last minute cancellation text messages. Unforunately I have to admit that I became addicted to my phone and to the messenger, but I am still very nostalgig about the phoneless times...

Off topic--> film reccomendation: A home at the end of the world and Mysterious skin

No comments:

Post a Comment