Monday 6 April 2009

God *_*

It's been a week since my beloved grandpa passed away... still can't believe it and nothing will be the same ever again...
I went to church tonight... I almost never go to church because I just rarely feel the need to attend a mass. I rather go to church alone whenever I think it might help me in some way. I can take care of all my issues with God anywhere, I don't need a priest who maybe isn't even a true believer and who is a bigger sinner than I am to preach about how great God is. I know that, thank you very much. God is in my heart. Period.

The mass started one hour later for some reason and I had plenty of time to think. Many thoughts crossed my mind during that hour, religion related things mainly. St. Dominic's Priory smells like the church at home... Anyway I could draw the conclusion again that God is so cool that He has loads of pseudonyms and he has many thousands of houses all over the world. Oh, and He is reading your blog too, even if you're a non-believer! =]]

My favourite part of a mass is when you shake hands with total strangers in the name of peace, and the love you feel is sometimes greater than the love you get from your closest friends...


I'm a total mess...


Rest in peace Grandpa!

P.S. I hope I didn't sound like some kind of a cult leader, but religion vs. faith is always an interesting topic to talk about...
Peace! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment