Sunday 26 October 2008

About friendship... <3





So I'm like sitting in the same room with my so-called friend and I feel alone. It's not because she never has anything to say, just because I don't feel that vibe, that modjo, which makes the connection between two people genuine. Oh snap! The whole thing is kinda messed up...

Thank God I have plenty of real friends who make me hang in there and I will be ok, I won't give up easily, I just have to get used to the new lifestyle I chose (by mistake or by design >_<)...

Anyway, the other day I was talking to my bff online and she told me that she got drunk and she couldn't stop talking about me, how we are like two sisters. The same night I had a dream and she was in it. We were running from something, I was screaming that she has to hold my hand because I can't make it on my own. Telepathy seems to be working ^_^

Bottom line is that I can sit with her in the same room and never feel alone, even if we don't speak for hours... I love her for that dearly <3

I know she is reading this stuff, so I just want to let you know my dear, that I am here for you forever!

Love, S.

No comments:

Post a Comment