Friday 10 July 2009

Michael was innocent! >_<

MJ was a big kid in a grown man's body. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that! I understand perfectly his need for spending some time with boys. What the hell, I love spending time with little girls and you don't see anyone pressing charges against me and my outrageous behaviour, simply because it's absolutely normal!
Kids have this magic ability to make you feel like one of them once more. When I play with the little girls from my family I just feel like I'm their age again, and it's so much fun to play without a care in the world and to actually be able to forget the stress of everyday life for a short time.
I absolutely hate all the ignorant bastards who just can't mind their own business! Get a life!

So who's bad now, huh? :P

May you rest in peace Michael! The world loves you!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your site from surfing pintercrest, have to say, you r soooo awesome. Im sure you will hear from me from time to time, simply because I love your site and so far I agree totally on everything with you. AMAZING. and thank you.

    ReplyDelete