Wednesday 20 May 2009

Professor Stephen Hawking *_*

I must have been living in a nuthshell for most of my teenage years, or simply I am becoming a belated geek, no idea...
I started reading Professor Stephen Hawking's A Brief History of Time yesterday, and it is simply amazing! I've never been a big fan of physics, but Prof. Hawking's book made me want to find out more about black holes and parallel universes, as most of the things I know are just a bunch of educated guesses. I can't stop reading and rereading parts of this book, it makes my jaw drop literally!
Strange, that as I grow older I am eager to find out more and I finally admit (to myself mostly) that my knowledge can be enriched so much more by reading all the books I haven't read, because I had more important things to do, like getting wasted and having hangovers which kept me in bed for a whole day. I can't believe I'm actually writing this! :P
[www.hawking.org.uk]
I am posting a part of an episode of Dexter's Lab. Figure it out yourselves! =]]

No comments:

Post a Comment